當毛生要一直努力往前追趕時
When furlife requires me to keep pushing forward,
我究竟可以擁有些甚麼呢?
what exactly can I possess?
毛生が常に前に向かって努力し続けるとき、
私は一体何を手に入れることができるのだろうか?
我是諾伊
I am Noi
一個追求詩意與靈感的旅人
A traveler in pursuit of poetry and inspiration.
我終於有機會正視這個世界
I finally have the opportunity to face this world.
對我而言,生活就是一場細膩的探索
For me, life is a delicate exploration.
儘管在追逐夢想的征途中
Even though the journey of chasing dreams
伴隨著奔波,這些不經意的瞬間
is filled with hustle,these fleeting moments
讓我在日常忙碌中,尋找內心的寧靜與自由
To seek inner peace and freedom amid the daily
也為我在這趟旅程添上了最絢爛的一筆
Adding the most vibrant stroke to my journey.
私はノイ
詩とインスピレーションを追い求める旅人
ようやくこの世界に正面から向き合う機会を得た
私にとって、生活は繊細な探索の旅だ
夢を追う道のりには奔走が伴うけれど、
これらの偶然の瞬間が
日常の忙しさの中で
心の静けさと自由を求めさせてくれる
そして、この旅に最も鮮やかな一筆を添えてくれる
在奮力前行的同時
While striving to move forward,
別忘了享受生活的美好
don't forget to enjoy the beauty of life.
沒關西的,可以慢慢走
It's okay to take your time; you can walk slowly.
前に進み続けると同時に、
生活の美しさを楽しむことを忘れないでほしい
構わないから、ゆっくり歩いてもいいよ